Views: 19 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-30 Origin: Site
There are many types of globe valves, and there are many ways to classify them.
(2) Classified according to the material of the sealing surface
1. Non-metallic sealing material globe valve:
A: Soft seal globe valve: globe valve with polytetrafluoroethylene, rubber, nylon, para-polyphenylene, flexible graphite and other soft materials for sealing surface materials.
B: Hard seal globe valve: globe valve made of ceramic materials such as alumina and zirconia for sealing surface materials.
2. Metal sealing material globe valve: the sealing surface material is composed of metal material globe valve.
(3) Classified according to the sealing form
1. Flat seal: The sealing surface of the valve body and the sealing surface of the valve disc are composed of flat surfaces. This sealing surface is easy to machine and the manufacturing process is simple.
2. Cone seal: The sealing surface of the valve body and the sealing surface of the valve disc are made of conical shape. This sealing surface seals labor-saving and reliable, and debris in the medium is not easy to fall on the sealing surface.
3. Spherical seal: The sealing surface of the valve body is made of a very small conical surface, and the valve disc is a sphere with high hardness that can rotate flexibly. This sealing surface is suitable for high temperature and high pressure applications. The seal is labor-saving, and the sealing is reliable and long-lasting. This form of sealing is only suitable for smaller diameter valves.
More details of globe valves, please go to https://www.mingpinmetals.com/Globe-Valve-pl3917724.html