Views: 15 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-12 Origin: Site
The selection of wedge gate valve is generally based on the following principles:
1. Requirements for valve fluid characteristics. Gate valves are selected for working conditions with small flow resistance, strong flow capacity, good flow characteristics and strict sealing requirements.
2. High temperature and high pressure medium, such as high pressure steam, high temperature and high pressure oil.
3. Low temperature (low cooling) medium, such as liquid nitrogen, liquid hydrogen, liquid oxygen and other media.
4. Low pressure and large diameter, such as water works, sewage treatment works.
6. The wedge gate valve can only be used in the occasions where it can only be used for opening and closing, and cannot be used for adjustment or throttling.
7. In the case of low opening and closing frequency, wedge gate valve should be used.
More details of wedge gate valves, please go to https://www.mingpinmetals.com/Gate-Valve-pl3117724.html