Views: 17 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-15 Origin: Site
1. For main oil and natural gas pipelines that need to be cleaned and buried underground, ball valves with full-bore and fully-welded structures should be selected; for those buried on the ground, ball valves with full-bore welded connections or flange connections should be selected ; Branch pipe, choose flange connection, welding connection, full bore or reduced bore ball valve. Non-metallic materials that resist pressure release and burst should be selected for nominal pressures above PN100 (CL600).
2. For the transportation pipeline and storage equipment of refined oil, flange-connected ball valves are selected.
3. For city gas and natural gas pipelines, use flanged or internally threaded floating ball valves or fixed ball valves.
4. For the oxygen pipeline system in the metallurgical system, it is advisable to choose a fixed ball valve that has undergone strict degreasing treatment and flange connection.
5. For the pipeline system and devices of low temperature medium, it is advisable to choose low temperature ball valve with extended bonnet.
6. On the pipeline system of the catalytic cracking unit of the refinery unit, the lifting rod type ball valve can be selected.
7. For devices and piping systems with corrosive media such as acids and alkalis in chemical systems, it is advisable to use all-stainless steel ball valves made of austenitic stainless steel and polytetrafluoroethylene as the seat seal.
8. For metallurgical systems, power systems, petrochemical installations, direct coal liquefied oil installations, and high-temperature medium piping systems or installations in urban heating systems, metal-to-metal sealing ball valves can be used.
9. When flow regulation is required, worm drive, pneumatic or electric regulating ball valves with V-shaped openings can be selected.
More details of ball valves, please go to https://www.mingpinmetals.com/Brass-Ball-Valve-FxM-pd45629341.html