Views:100 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-06 Origin:Site
1. Clarify the purpose of the valve in the equipment or device, determine the valve's working conditions, applicable medium, working pressure, working temperature, etc.
2. Clarify the nominal diameter and connection method of the pipeline connected to the valve: flange, thread, welding, etc.
3. Determine the method of operating the valve: manual, electric, electromagnetic, pneumatic or hydraulic, electro-hydraulic linkage, etc.
4. Determine the material of the selected valve housing and internal parts according to the medium, working pressure and working temperature conveyed by the pipeline: cast steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, stainless acid-resistant steel, copper alloy, etc.
5. Choose the type of valve: closed circuit valve, regulating valve, safety valve, etc.
6. Determine the valve type: gate valve, globe valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, throttle valve, safety valve, pressure reducing valve, steam trap, etc.
7. Determine the parameters of the valve: For automatic valves, first determine the allowable flow resistance, discharge capacity, back pressure, etc., according to different needs, and then determine the nominal diameter of the pipeline and the diameter of the valve seat hole.
8. Determine the geometric parameters of the selected valve: structural length, flange connection form and size, valve height dimension after opening and closing, connecting bolt hole size and number, overall valvoutline size, etc.