Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-11 Origin:Site
1. The installation position, height and direction of import and export must meet the design requirements, and the connection should be firm and tight.
2. The handles of all kinds of manual valves installed on the thermal insulation pipeline must not be downward.
3. The valve must be visually inspected before installation. The nameplate of the valve should comply with the current national standard "General Valve Marking" GB 12220. For valves with a working pressure greater than 1.0 MPa and a cut-off function on the main pipe, the strength and tightness performance test shall be carried out before installation, and the valve shall be used only after it is qualified. During the strength test, the test pressure is 1.5 times the nominal pressure, and the duration is not less than 5 min. The valve housing and packing should be qualified without leakage. During the tightness test, the test pressure is 1.1 times the nominal pressure; the test pressure should meet the requirements of the GB 50243 standard during the test duration, and no leakage on the valve flap sealing surface is qualified.
4. The hand wheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collision is strictly prohibited.
5. The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be installed according to the product manual.