Views:25 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-03 Origin:Site
The quality of valve installation directly affects the future use of valves, so construction units and production units should pay attention to this. The valve should be carried out in accordance with the valve instruction manual and related regulations.
1. The installation position, height, and direction of inlet and outlet must meet the design requirements, meanwhile the connection should be firm and tight.
2. The handles of all manual valves installed on the thermal insulation pipeline must not be downward.
3. The valve must be visually inspected before installation. For valves with a working pressure greater than 1.0 MPa and a cut-off function on the main pipe, the strength and seal performance test should be carried out before installation, and the valve can be used only after it is qualified. During the strength test, the test pressure is 1.5 times the nominal pressure, and the duration is not less than 5 minutes. The valve body and packing should be qualified without leakage. During the seal test, the test pressure shall be 1.1 times the nominal pressure, the test pressure shall meet the requirements of standards, no leakage on the valve disc sealing surface is qualified.
4. Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to be used for lifting, collisions are strictly prohibited.
5. The gate valve with transmission mechanism shall be installed in accordance with the provisions of the product manual.
More details of gate valves, please go to https://www.mingpinmetals.com/Gate-Valve-pl3117724.html