Views: 21 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-03 Origin: Site
1. Before installation, carefully check whether the mark of the globe valve is consistent with the use requirements, and pay attention to the direction of the medium flow can only be consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow on the valve body.
2. Check the channel and sealing surface of the globe valve before installation. If any dirt is attached, wipe it off with a clean soft cloth.
3. Before installation, check whether the manual device is flexible in operation and whether there is jamming.
4. When installing the globe valve, the globe valve operating mechanism should be about 1.2 meters away from the operating ground. When the center of the globe valve and the hand wheel are more than 1.8 meters away from the operating ground, an operating platform should be set for the globe valve that is frequently operated. For pipelines with many globe valves, the globe valves should be installed on the platform as much as possible for easy operation.
5. For a single globe valve with a height of more than 1.8 meters and infrequently operated, facilities such as sprocket, extension rod, movable platform and movable stairs can be used. When the globe valve is installed below the operating surface, an extension rod or ground well should be installed. For safety, the ground well should be covered with a cover.
6. For globe valves on horizontal pipelines, the stem should preferably be vertically upward, and it is not advisable to install the stem downwards. The valve stem facing down is not only inconvenient for operation and maintenance, but the globe valve is also prone to corrosion. The inclined installation position of the floor globe valve will also cause inconvenience in operation and maintenance.
More details of globe valves, please go to https://www.mingpinmetals.com/Globe-Valve-pl3917724.html