Views:15 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-22 Origin:Site
1. Swing check valve: The disc of the swing check valve is a round disc, and it rotates around the shaft of the valve. Because the inner passage of the valve is streamlined, the flow resistance is smaller than that of the lift check valve. It is suitable for large-caliber occasions where the flow rate is low and the flow does not change frequently, but it is not suitable for pulsating flow, and its sealing performance is not as good as the lifting type. The swing check valve is divided into three types: single, double and multiple. These three types are mainly classified according to the valve diameter. The purpose is to prevent the medium from stopping or flowing backwards and weaken the hydraulic shock.
2. Lift check valve: a check valve whose disc slides along the vertical centerline of the valve body. The lift check valve can only be installed on a horizontal pipeline. The valve body shape of the lift check valve is the same as the globe valve, so its fluid resistance coefficient is relatively large. When the medium flows downstream, the disc is opened by the thrust of the medium. It drops down on the valve seat to prevent the medium from flowing back. The direction of the medium inlet and outlet channel of the straight-through lift check valve is perpendicular to the direction of the valve seat channel; the vertical lift check valve has the same direction of the medium inlet and outlet channels as the valve seat channel, and its flow resistance is smaller than that of the straight-through type.
3. Flexible check valve: a check valve in which the disc rotates around the pin shaft in the valve seat. The disc check valve has a simple structure and can only be installed on a horizontal pipeline, with poor sealing performance.
4. In-line check valve: a valve whose disc slides along the centerline of the valve body. In-line check valve is a new type of valve. It is small in size, light in weight, and good in processing technology. It is one of the development directions of check valves. But the fluid resistance coefficient is slightly larger than that of the swing check valve.
5. Compression check valve: This valve is used as a boiler feed water and steam shut-off valve. It has a comprehensive function of lift check valve and stop valve or angle valve.
6. Do not allow the check valve to bear weight in the piping system. Large check valves should be independently supported so that they are not affected by the pressure generated by the piping system.
7. When installing, pay attention to the direction of medium flow should be consistent with the direction of the arrow marked on the valve body.
More details of check valves, please go to https://www.mingpinmetals.com/Check-Valve-pl3017724.html