Views:23 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-18 Origin:Site
The valve parts must go through the following processes before assembly:
1. According to processing requirements, some parts need to be polished, and the surface must not have processing burrs, etc.;
2. All parts are degreased;
3. Pickling passivation is carried out after degreasing, and the cleaning agent does not contain phosphorus;
4. Rinse with pure water after pickling and purification. There should be no residues of chemicals. This step is omitted for carbon steel parts;
5. Use non-woven cloth to dry the parts one by one, and do not leave the surface of the parts such as wire wool or dry with clean nitrogen;
6. Use non-woven fabric or precision filter paper dipped in analytical pure alcohol to wipe each part until there is no dirty color.
The cleaned parts must be sealed and stored for installation. The requirements for the installation process are as follows:
1. The installation workshop must be clean, or set up a temporary clean area, such as newly purchased color striped cloth or plastic film, to prevent dust from entering during the installation process.
2. Assemblers must wear clean cotton overalls, cotton caps, no leakage of hair, clean shoes on feet, plastic gloves on hands, and degreasing.
3. Assembly tools must be degreased and cleaned before assembly to ensure cleanliness.
1. Purge the assembled valve with nitrogen for at least 1 minute.
2. The air tightness test must use pure nitrogen.
3. After passing the airtight test, seal it with a clean polyethylene cap. The polyethylene cap should be soaked in organic solvent and wiped clean before use.
4. Then seal it with a vacuum bag.
5. Final packing.
6. Measures must be taken to ensure that the package is not damaged during transportation.