Views: 20 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-09 Origin: Site
Air valve selection:
1. The location of the valve is more important than the diameter.
2. For long-distance pipelines, the ideal exhaust method is to install a large number of air valves with a small diameter in a short distance (generally 500 to 1000m), rather than installing a large diameter but few and long intervals.
3. When there are different slopes on the top two sides, determine the size of the air valve according to the harsh slope.
4. If you choose an air valve without slow closing, it is best to install two air valves, one large and one small, in one place. If you choose a slow-closing air valve, just install one on the top of the pipe. For undulating pipelines, air valves should be installed at all high points.
Factors to consider when choosing a suitable air valve:
1. If the air displacement is small, the original water supply capacity can only be restored for a long time after the water is stopped; if the air displacement is large, the normal water supply capacity can be restored in a very short time.
2. The air closing pressure represents the upper limit of the air valve's exhaust capacity. The exhaust capacity of the air valve is not only related to the valve diameter, but also related to the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the valve.
3. The air valve should be set at the highest point of the pipeline. Because the water pressure in the pipe is sometimes very low at this point, some air valves require a water pressure higher than 0.15Bar to be completely closed. If the pressure is lower than this pressure, water leakage will occur. Then larger the closing pressure range is better. Generally, 0.2-10Bar is the most commonly used range.
4. When selecting the air valve, be sure to provide the manufacturer with parameters such as pipe diameter, maximum working pressure, and maximum flow. Determine the diameter of the air valve and the diameter of the exhaust hole according to these parameters to ensure that, under normal conditions, about 2% of the dissolved air in the clean water can be removed during continuous release.
More details of Air Valves, please go to https://www.mingpinmetals.com/Air-Valve-pl3707724.html