Views: 21 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-11 Origin: Site
The function of the valve:
1. Connect and cut off the medium.
2. Prevent the medium from flowing back.
3. Adjust medium pressure and flow.
4. Separate, mix or distribute media.
5. Prevent the medium pressure from exceeding the specified value and ensure the safe operation of pipelines or equipment.
The application of the valve:
Valves are widely used in all walks of life in industrial production and life. They are indispensable devices for domestic water pipelines and industrial fluid pipelines. As small as household water pipes, as large as nuclear power plants, even spacecraft in space and the International Space Station have valves that play a vital role in the middle. According to data, in a 1 million kilowatt nuclear power plant, the value of the valve accounts for 5% to 10% of the total investment of the nuclear power plant, and the maintenance cost of the valve in the later period accounts for 50% of the maintenance cost of the nuclear power plant. This shows the importance of valves.