Views:28 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-19 Origin:Site
1. The structure of the globe valve is simpler than that of the gate valve, and it is more convenient to manufacture and maintain.
2. The sealing surface is not easy to wear and scratch, and the sealing performance is good. There is no relative sliding between the valve clack and the valve body sealing surface when opening and closing, so the wear and scratches are not serious, the sealing performance is good, and the service life is long.
3. When opening and closing, the disc stroke is small, so the height of the globe valve is smaller than that of the gate valve, but the structure length is longer than that of the gate valve.
4. The opening and closing moment is large, and the opening and closing is more laborious, the headmaster of the opening and closing time.
5. The fluid resistance is large, because the medium channel in the valve body is tortuous, the fluid resistance is large, and the power consumption is large.
6. When the nominal pressure of the medium flow direction is PN≤16ＭPa, the downstream flow is generally adopted, and the medium flows upward from below the valve flap; when the nominal pressure PN≥20ＭPa, the reverse flow is generally adopted, and the medium flows downward from the top of the valve flap. To increase the seal performance. When in use, the globe valve medium can only flow in one direction, and cannot change the flow direction.
7. The disc is often eroded when fully opened.
The stem axis of the globe valve is perpendicular to the sealing surface of the valve seat. The opening or closing stroke of the valve stem is relatively short, and it has a very reliable cut-off action, making this valve suitable for the cut-off or adjustment and throttling of the medium.