Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-19 Origin:Site
The characteristics of the resilient seated gate valve non-rising stem:
1. The gate adopts a whole encapsulation, and its good covering performance and precise geometric dimensions ensure reliable sealing and longevity.
2. Light weight: the valve body is made of ductile iron, which is light in weight and easy to install.
3. Flat-bottomed valve seat: the bottom is designed with the same flat-bottomed valve seat as the water pipe, which does not produce debris and makes the seal more reliable.
4. Corrosion resistance: the inner cavity is coated with non-toxic epoxy resin to prevent corrosion and rust. Not only can it be used for raw drinking, but also can be used in sewage systems.
5. Three "O" seals: the valve stem adopts three O-ring seals, with low friction resistance, light switch and no water leakage.