Views: 15 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-15 Origin: Site
Check valves can be divided according to their structure and installation methods:
1. swing check valve: swing check valve is suitable for large caliber occasions with low flow rate and infrequent change of flow, but not suitable for pulsating flow, which is used to prevent the medium from stopping flowing or reversing flow and weaken hydraulic impact. It can be divided into three types: single valve type, double valve type and half valve type.
2. Lift check valve: the lifting check valve can only be installed on the horizontal pipeline, and can be used with the stop valve to prevent the reverse flow of the medium.
3. Butterfly check valve: the butterfly check valve whose disc rotates around the pin in the valve seat has a simple structure, which can only be installed on the horizontal pipeline, but its sealing performance is poor.
4. Pipeline check valve: pipeline check valves are small in size, light in weight and good in processability.
5. Compression check valve: compression check valve is a valve for cutting off boiler feed water and steam, which has the comprehensive functions of lifting check valve and stop valve or angle valve.
Address: RM 1202, BUILDING A WESTLAKE INTERNATIONAL PLAZA, WANGJIANG WEST ROAD, HEFEI, CHINA
Contact person: KEVIN WU
Tel: +86-551-64211984; +86-13965075167