Views: 85 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-13 Origin: Site
1. The purpose, operating conditions and operating control methods, valve specifications and categories of the selected valve should meet the requirements of the pipeline design document, and the working pressure should be greater than or equal to the working pressure of the pipeline.
2. The nature of the working medium: working pressure, working temperature, corrosion performance, whether it contains solid particles, whether the medium is toxic, whether it is a flammable and explosive medium, the viscosity of the medium, etc.
3. Requirements for valve fluid characteristics: flow resistance, discharge capacity, flow characteristics, sealing level, etc.
4. Requirements for installation dimensions and external dimensions: nominal diameter, connection with the pipeline and connection dimensions, external dimensions or weight restrictions, etc.
5. Additional requirements for valve product reliability, service life and explosion-proof performance of electric devices. (Note when selecting parameters: If the valve is to be used for control purposes, the following additional parameters must be determined: operation method, maximum and minimum flow requirements, pressure drop for normal flow, pressure drop when closed, maximum and minimum inlet pressure of the valve .)
According to the above-mentioned basis and steps for selecting the valve, the internal structure of various types of valves must be understood in detail when selecting the valve reasonably and correctly, so that the correct choice can be made on the preferred valve.
The final control of the pipeline is the valve. The valve opening and closing parts control the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. The shape of the valve flow path makes the valve have a certain flow characteristic. This must be considered when selecting the most suitable valve for the pipeline system.