Views:7 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-04 Origin:Site
Gate valve is a widely used valve. Generally, cut-off devices with a diameter of ≥50mm are selected for use, and sometimes gate valves are also used for cut-off devices with a small diameter.
一, Advantages of Gate Valve:
1. Low fluid resistance.
2. Less external force required for opening and closing.
3. The flow of the medium is not restricted.
4. When fully open, the sealing surface is less eroded by the working medium than the stop valve.
5. The body shape is relatively simple, and the casting process is better.
二. Disadvantages of Gate Valve:
1. The overall dimensions and opening height are large, and the installation space is large.
2. During the opening and closing process, there is relative friction between the sealing surfaces, which is easy to cause scratches.
3. Gate valves generally have two sealing surfaces, which add some difficulties to processing, grinding and maintenance.